SOLD FS: EBMM Stingray 5HH Mint!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dagrev, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

SOLD

I bought this beauty in Aug of 2009 here on TB from the original owner who only had it a few months (but I believe it was made in 2007 if I recall). It never left the house of the original owner.

This beautiful Musicman is stunning Translucent Red front and back (which I think they no longer offer for some reason), dark pearloid guard with rosewood board. The pics don’t do this justice. It’s a deep, more dark, rich red than the pics indicate.

I just checked again and there are no scratches or dings that I notice. I can’t think of anything that would keep this from being considered in like new condition, and I'm picky. Instruments in stores generally have more wear. Literally this is as close to new as you can get--minus the cost. It has new EB Slinkys on it.

It has the two pickup configuration which does the normal one PU sound and then much more given the many combinations. It has a 3-band active preamp (vol, treble, mid, bass) with 5-way lever pickup selector. There is actually an additional mid position where the bridge PU is on an only one of the single coils of the neck. Comes with original case which is in near perfect condition as well. I believe all case candy is present.

The quality craftsmanship is exactly what you would expect from Musicman. The guitar is perfectly balanced, the neck feels simply wonderful and it is a joy to play. There are plenty of tonal options with this bass.

The only reason I’m selling it is I’ve been buying some vintage basses of late and I want to move some things I’m just not attached to. In this case I really don’t have to have a 5 string.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    The light spots by the input are reflections of light.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Looks like these are about $1,700 new. My price is $1,250 shipped CONUS. (Basic shipping included in price—insurance is extra if you want it and we will adjust the price accordingly.) It will be packed very well as I wold want if I were buying it.

2. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

3. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

PMs answered.

4. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Sold and headed to Atlanta. No doubt to a better bass player!

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.