SOLD FS: EBMM Stingray Classic with Roasted Neck, Mutes, and OHSC.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by eyeballkid, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Disclosures:
    Records of Existence/PyrE owner
    So I picked this up on here a while back. I was drooling over this from the second I saw it. I was smitten. Ive wanted one of these since I knew they were comin out, and this one was dead sexy with the extra special roasted neck addition. I was certain I would join the church of the Stingray 2 band, but I guess Im just not a joiner. After much troubling soul searching I prefer the 3 band. I kept trying to convince myself that I preferred the 2 band, but I just couldnt, and so... this gets no play. I really wanna love the 2 band eq just so I would feel justified keeping this. But its not my bag.:bawl::bawl:

So Im putting her up for sale with a heavy heart cos I know that if I ever change my mind and think I should give it a second shot I'll never find one like this again. Its in perfect shape with not a mark on it. No nics, no dings, no scratches I can find. Even smells new still. Comes in the case with the goodies in the pics. Great low setup. Did I mention sexy? Its exactly 10lbs according to the original owner. I dont have a scale to check but that feels about right. Its a comfortable stingray weight. Also, (edit) according to the original owner it does have a small ding. I looked it over and over and couldnt find it. Then I hand rubbed the whole bass to see if I could feel it. I did feel one little spot on the edge of the body. After tilting it for a while in the light I could finally find it! There is a small small indentation on the edge, but I dont think its a ding. It looks to me more like just a low spot in the finish on the wood underneath. I have a similar thing on a Stingray I bought new. And like the orginal owner I could not get a pic to show it.

anyway.... shipping is ONLY to the lower 48 and will be insured for the full purchase price and shipped well packed via fedex.

$1500 shipped.

2. eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Disclosures:
  3. eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Disclosures:
  4. eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Disclosures:
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tlvernon

tlvernon

Bump for a killer bass and a great seller. I got a bass from eyeball before and it was better than advertised. Good luck

7. TDaigle

TDaigle

8. wishbon7

wishbon7 Supporting Member

that is just SOOOOOOO Beautiful!!!!!!!

9. eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Disclosures:
    Thanks guys..

As for trades, Im mostly interested in selling as I'm all set bass wise and I want to get ahead of the curve on some expenses on the horizon. I maybe could be tempted by an orange ad200b if its been real well cared for, or a Morgan mp200, but even those I'd have to think about, cos I should be more responsible than impulsive.

10. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    holy crap that is sweet. you gotta bring it with you if you still have it the next time you come over.

11. estringnyc

estringnyc Supporting Member

That neck is killer!

12. Brianvw

Brianvw Supporting Member

Oh my...beautiful!

13. eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Disclosures:
    deal pending

And sold.