1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: EBMM Stingray HH SLO Special

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Strongjag, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strongjag

Strongjag Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Beards.
    So, another "never thought I'd be selling this" thread but with going back to school and an impending wedding this doesn't get any playtime and won't be any time soon.

I custom ordered this bass in March of 2010 it has been well taken care of in a non smoking home. I'd easily rate it a 9/10 but I'm picky. There are only a handful of Black HH SLO's in existence and I ordered one of the first ones.

The Good, this bass was case stored and only taken out occasionally to practice and maybe a half dozen gigs. It was by no means a workhorse. It comes in the extremely versatile HH config and has the 1.5 inch SLO neck. This is my favorite neck out any any bass that I've had the pleasure of passing through my possession. It comes strung with some fresh Stainless DR Lo-Riders and the EBMM fitted case. Still has the key and the bass still has the sticker on the back.

The bad, there is some slight swirl marks above each pickup and and a very tiny scratch beside the truss adjustment wheel. I tried to capture it in the pics but it was tough. As well the maple neck is due for a slight clean and I'll try and get that done before it ships out. I'll throw in the straplocks for free and a black and white EBMM strap if you want it.

I live in Canada so I would prefer to ship it in Canada but will entertain American offers, but there will be a slightly higher rate to cover the shipping.

I'm looking for 1200$ shipped in Canada and 1250$ shipped CONUS. Not looking to trade.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pics here.

http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/Jason_Gauthier/library/EBMM Stingray SLO HH?sort=3&page=1

2. Lepew

Lepew

Yes, please!

PM sent.

3. Strongjag

Strongjag Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Beards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.