1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: EBS MultiDrive, Morley Optical Volume

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by christopherogut, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christopherogut

christopherogut

EBS MultiDrive. I've had it and used it for about two years. In very good shape, a few small nicks and scratches, works perfectly, and includes the box with all paperwork as shown. Four small squares of velcro on the bottom... I can leave 'em on or take 'em off or cover the bottom in white industrial velcro if you want, just tell me hook or loop.
    [DEL]Asking $110 shipped in the 48 States.[/DEL]
    EDIT: SOLD to som73

Morley Optical Volume. I just got another pedal that doubles as a volume pedal so I'm not using this any more. In very good shape, works perfectly (could be tweaked a bit to adjust the fade to your liking), and includes the box but no paperwork. Four rubber feet on the bottom, no velcro, though I can put two strips of white industrial velcro on the bottom if you want, just tell me hook or loop.
    [DEL]Asking $40 shipped in the 48 States.[/DEL]
    EDIT: SOLD to blacklariat09

2. som73

som73

I'll take Multidrive. Pm sent.
    PS. Payment sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.