1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Eden D215XLT 2x15 Cab, local only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MegaSwing, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaSwing

MegaSwing Your Obedient Bassist® Gold Supporting Member

Media:
    This is the first step in breaking up my monster rig.

Specs:
    400 watts
    4 ohms
    38.5 x 23 x 18.5"
    100 lbs. (Shipping not an option.)

Condition: 7.5/10. Carpet not perfect but pretty clean and tear-free. Does not have the Eden badge on the grille. (Small deal for me.) A couple of shallow dents in the grille.

Includes custom padded nylon cover by LeCover.

Features: tweeter attenuator, banana jack and 1/4" inputs, tilt-back wheels, spring handle on top, recessed handles on sides

This cab is not that tough to hump around, thanks to good handles and tilt-back wheels. Though it is massive, you can fit it in the backseat of most sedans without much fuss. It is incredibly loud and forceful in its presence. Looking for a bodacious cab? This one is serious.

$400, local only.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. MegaSwing

Media:
    Be a force!
  3. The Nameless

The Nameless

I wanna be. Havin JUST become an Eden convert, and playin very heavy music very loudly, this cab appeals to me like ya wouldn't believe... A pretty rare cab, a killer price. But yer just outta reach. Distace wise. An my schedule won't let me make a trip. Free bump. A great piece here, folk. Get it before I do somethin really dumb...
  4. MegaSwing

Media:
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.