1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Eden WT405 Amp, Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by projectapollo, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. projectapollo

projectapollo Supporting Member

Guys -- I bought this left over store display Eden WT405 over the holidays, new, from a dealer, full warranty. I love the Eden tone and this model is considered one of their best every. Not a flimsy micro class D thing, but not big iron either, just right to easily carry into your gigs. Lots of useful features, built very well. I especially love the variable speed fan that is silent until needed.

I picked up a GB Streamliner in a local deal this past week, so I'm going to let this Eden find a good home. I have the Eden WTDI preamp direct box, so I still have access to the Eden tone that I enjoy.

$500 shipped, with warranty. That is what I paid and used ones sell all the time for $450.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    A PM awaits
  3. projectapollo

projectapollo Supporting Member

Sold pending payment.

Thread Status: