1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Eden WTDI barely used

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cthomas5200, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cthomas5200

cthomas5200 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

SOLD - I bought this a couple months ago to help "Edenize" a different amp and instead just got rid of the amp and run my Eden head so this is just sitting around. I thought about keeping it as a backup, but have a backup head already.

Included is the WTDI, power supply, and the instruction page in the original box. SOLD I will let this go for $100 shipped to the CONUS.SOLD

Only trades I am interested in would be for a bass compressor or I will add cash and trade for the right lightweight head (Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0, GK Backline 600, GK MB200, you get the picture even if they are not all lightweight.

Attached Files:

2. BigTopBruno

BigTopBruno Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

pm sent...

tx!
  3. cthomas5200

cthomas5200 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

On hold for BigTopBruno!