1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: EHX Small Stone, Small Clone, Knockout, & BYOC Mouse

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BassSurfer, Apr 9, 2014.

1. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

Hey everyone,

Unloading some pedals here since our band will never need them for the sound we are going for. Everything is in perfect working order. I am not a pedal expert by any means, so I will answer whatever questions you may have to the best of my ability. Absolutely NO trades of any kind please. I am pretty set on these prices, but throw me whatever other prices you may have in mind as an OBO. I am sure most of you know what these things can do so...

Edit: These will be going to eBay so someone pick these up!

EHX Small Stone: $80.00

EHX Small Clone: $50.00 (Have original box)

EHX Knockout: $30.00

BYOC Mouse: $50.00 SOLD

Each pedal will be shipped as soon as possible anywhere in the USA via USPS 2 Day Priority and a tracking will be sent to your inbox as soon as possible as well! :bassist:

Send me a PM or a text message at 646 529 1426 if you are interested, or for any questions you may have!

Thanks TB!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is one more of the BYOC Mouse with a description drawn up by the original owner of this pedal.

[​IMG]
  2. BassSurfer

3. BassSurfer

Knockout sold!!
  4. Robobob

Robobob Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Albums:
    what's the code on the stone pot? also does it have a battery clip?