FS: Electron Blue 9v-18v power supply 12 outlet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Carver, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carver

Carver Supporting Member

Up for grabs is a brand new 12 outlet power supply. I bought this new for $120 for a pedalboard project that I never started. Its been sitting in its box ever since. Tested and works flawlessly.

Has a really nice looking backlit panel so you can see your settings on a dark stage.

Very cool Power supply that will adjust between 9 and 18 volts. Also gives you the ability to lag the voltage to your pedal.

I'm also throwing in 5 extra reverse polarity cables.

Price is $90 shipped in the ConUS.
    Specs

- Eight 9V, plus four selectable 9V/ 18V standard center-negative pedal outputs for a box total of 4000mA current, maximum channel current of 400mA - 650mA. Most other vendors' supplies are limited to only 100mA per channel. The Blue Power 12 uses some serious power components.
    - Each output is regulated to 9V and noise filtered, so a problem in one device will have no effect on the others. Avoid the "daisy-chained" power strings just for this reason.
    - Each output is individually short-circuit, overcurrent, and over temp protected.
    - Tons of rock solid & dead quiet power for your effects pedals.
    - Comes complete with twelve 20" cables. Plenty long enough to reach all those pedals. Other manufacturers make you buy cables separately, and even then only give you a 12" reach.
    - The AC-DC transformer is located outside the box, so you won't get electromagnetic effects messing with your regulator circuitry.
    - Each supply requires a power input of 100-240VAC at 50-60Hz and 1.2A max, so it will run well on American or European power.
    - The dimensions are 7"l x 5"w x 3"h.
    - Utilizes a single-point grounding design to eliminate ground hum noise.
    - Designed and assembled in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.

[​IMG]
  2. Carver

Carver Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.