1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: ELECTROVOICE PL20 (RE20) MIC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by chromium, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chromium

chromium Supporting Member

This is the exact same mic as the venerable RE20... these were just marketed under a different model # and had a different color enclosure.

Haven't been using this much, and I'm selling to raise funds for some other gear. It works great, and has had its old, deteriorating foam replaced.

Asking $330 shipped/Paypal'd in the CONUS. I will also ship internationally; please message me for estimate.

Not seeking trades at this time.

Thank you for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. El Tookay

El Tookay Supporting Member

Big EV Love bump....Great mic for recording or live. Stick this in front of your dimed 810. Bulletproof.
  3. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

Awesome mic, wish I could snag it. I love these so much, they just work.

Best bass cab mic there is, one of the best broadcasting mics ever conceived. Sounds natural and balanced, every time.
  4. chromium

Thanks guys. I like it too, and I'm only selling in a pinch to try and scrape together funds for a specific bass (because, well, I *need* that! haha).

If it does sell, I'll more than likely re-buy another in the future.

If anyone is motivated on it, hit me with an offer. Worst I'll say is no. It's on Ebay, but I'd much rather sell it here.

Thanks
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. chromium

Thanks for the comments, and actually after moving a couple other items - I don't need to sell this afterall.

Closing for now.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.