1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

fs emg j pickup set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Envincibal, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Envincibal

Envincibal Supporting Member

EMG pickup set J/J.
    I had to shave some of the posts a little bit on the neck pickup to fit in a Carvin LB75 (pics to cone later).
    I'll throw in another EMG j from a USA Spector (bridge pickup, and I don't know it still works - it was changed out 12 years ago and been sitting in my parts drawer), and I'll throw in a Carvin j pickup (I think it might be an H50 - again, its been about 8 years since I removed it).

Lets say $65 shipped CONUSA, PayPal accepted. - SOLD!

2. Envincibal

Envincibal Supporting Member

Pic #2 tries to show where I had to shave off some of the post to fit the short (normal) J pickup in a Carvin (the neck pickup in a Carvin J is the same dimensions as the bridge pickup; Carvin uses two of the same sized J pickups for both neck and bridge positions). This set consists of a Long and Short set (bridge and neck).

Attached Files:

• EMG.jpg
      EMG.jpg
      File size:
      329.9 KB
      Views:
    • EMG3.jpg
      EMG3.jpg
      File size:
      215.8 KB
      Views:
  3. scowboy