1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: EMG P5 P-Bass Active Pickup BLACK

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by nervous, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

This is for a nearly new EMG P5 Precision P-Bass Active Bass Pickup. Briefly installed and then I decided to take a different direction. I had some conflicted preamp choices and the one I chose did not take the EMG route. Complete kit w/ wires, pots, jacks and screws.

The P5 brings the punchy midrange and powerful lows of EMG’s most popular bass pickup, the P, specifically designed for a 5-string bass. Unlike the passive types the coils are not in series, which gives the P5 twice as much low end. And it has great clarity thanks to the use of ceramic magnets. All of which makes the P5 a popular selection for professional musicians.

Both halves same size, NOT for Fender 5 string applications where the two halves are different sizes.

Length:2.25"(57.2mm)
    Width:1.10"(27.9mm)

$80.00 PayPalled and shipped US addresses.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nervous

And, did I mention: Complete kit w/ wires, pots, jacks and screws.

3. nervous

Additional pics added

4. nervous

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.