1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Empress Comp & Buffer, Pigtronix EP-2, Voodoo Labs PP2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by echoSE7EN, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echoSE7EN

echoSE7EN

Hello. I'm looking to unload some goodies. All items have their original boxes, manuals, power adapters (where applicable), parts/cables, and velcro on the bottom. They are all in very good - excellent condition. Empress stuff and PP+ never gigged, but the EP-2 was bought from a fellow TBer so I can't speak to gig-usage. All prices are PP'd and Shipped CONUS.

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus w/ a couple extra plugs/cords (like the 18v / voltage doubler / etc) $135 SOLD

Empress Buffer $50.00 SOLD

Empress Compressor $200.00 SOLD

Pigtronix EP-2 $115.00 SOLD

P.S. I recently started a new job, and can no longer check TB from my new office. Please be patient for a response if you have questions or PMs. I will check once or twice each night. Thanks!

2. KevtheRev

KevtheRev Supporting Member

3. berman3313

berman3313 Supporting Member

Local sale interest - email sent.

4. echoSE7EN

echoSE7EN

All PMs replied. Empress Buffer and Pedal Power still available.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. echoSE7EN

echoSE7EN

7. echoSE7EN

echoSE7EN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.