1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Empress EQ & Effectrode PC2A Comp.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SonourBrum, Feb 9, 2013.

1. SonourBrum

SonourBrum Supporting Member

These 2 pedals are in very good condition. I have had them for over two years... and they got some solid use for one of those years. But, they were only used at home with my practice rig. I replaced these pedals with one that does both jobs in order to save room on my board... so they have just been sitting around for a while.

Effectrode PC2A w/manual and power = $215 SOLD!
    Empress EQ (orig. version) w/manual, box = $165

I accept paypal. Send me a PM for more questions and to get my paypal e-mail if interested. I am only leaving up until 16th of Feb midnight cst.

Both prices include shipping to anywhere in the U.S. Only trades I am interested in are the 3Leaf Wonderlove & HBE Frostbite Flanger (in blue). I will entertain reasonable offers but they are already priced pretty low. Intl. folks can find a friend in the US that will ship to them... but sorry I will not.

Attached Files:

2. SonourBrum

Ok... new prices!

PC2A = $215
    EQ = $165

same terms apply...
  3. atgronkvist

atgronkvist Supporting Member

4. SonourBrum

PC2A on hold until midnight tonight cst!
  5. SonourBrum

PC2A sold!
  6. SonourBrum

EQ on hold till midnight cst!
  7. SonourBrum