FS: Epifani UL2-210 w/Cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jondiener, Nov 6, 2013.

1. jondiener

jondiener Cosmic Wanderer Supporting Member

SOLD

Well, after much deliberation, I think I'm close to settling on my small and larger rigs. I was trying a modular approach with smaller extension cabs, but it got to be a little too convoluted. (I'm simple, I know.)

So up for grabs is a lovely, gently used Epifani UL-210 (series 2) 8 ohm cabinet. This contains NEO drivers, so not only is it relatively small, it is also light. I'm not exactly Mr. Atlas, but I can carry comfortably one-handed in and out of most gigs. Drivers and tweeter work fine, cabinet is in good overall shape with a little pilling of the carpet cover. There are minor indentations in the carpet on top, in the 4 corners, from my 112 combo's feet. Also included is a Studio Slips cover with a zippered pouch on the back, for cables, etc. I purchased this cab from another TBer in 2008 and it saw light use since then. This cab was added to my Epi 112 combo, when needed, on larger gigs. So it was out of the house, maybe once a month.

This cab has such great clarity and presence, yet still delivers on the low end.

SPECS
    2 x 10" 250W Epifani Aluminum-frame Neo Drivers
    100 Watt Bullet Tweeter
    Adjustable Tweeter Control
    8 Ohms
    500 Watt RMS
    1000 Watt Peak
    Response 40Hz - 16kHz
    Sensitivity 102dB (1W@1m)
    2 x Speakon + 1/4" Output Connectors
    Lite Ply Poplar Plywood
    Dado Joint Construction
    Road-Ready Carpet Covering
    High-Impact Locking Corners
    Steel Recessed Handles
    18 Gauge Steel Grill
    18.5"h x 23"w x 17.75"d
    42.9 Lb

$450, plus actual shipping to CONUS from 48182. I would also be willing to drive an hour or so to deliver or meet halfway.

I also have a UL2-112 cab available in another thread! http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-epifani-ul2-112-w-tuki-cover-1028416/#post15085332

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jondiener

3. jondiener