1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Epiphone Thunderbird Classic w/hsc

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Timm Grimm, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timm Grimm

Timm Grimm Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

! SOLD LOCALLY!
    Now for sale only $450
    This is a repost because I could not edit the title and it is now for sale only.
    So I bought this thing from Sweetwater and really have bigger needs to fill then another bass, so I'm posting it here trying to give someone a deal on a new bass.

This thing is brand new. I haven't even plugged it in. Just pulled it out of the box and put it in the case. This is the classic with the USA pickups. This is essentially a Gibson thunderbird at less then half the price. It's a truss rod cover change away from looking like it.

Here's a great review of it highlighting it's awesomeness.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f8/classic-thunderbird-pro-iv-review-932116/
    Trying to get my doom on.

Thanks for looking guys.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Timm Grimm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Let's get this bass sold today. I'll do $425 for this. That's as low as I can go without having to seriously think about just getting a refund rather then sell.
  3. Timm Grimm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sale pending locally
  4. Metal Mitch

Metal Mitch

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

That's a great price with the case included. If you can still get a full refund you should do it. If not, how much for just the case? I already have the bass :D
  5. Timm Grimm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

! SOLD LOCALLY!
    Thanks for the interest, but it sold today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.