1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Fs: ESP LTD DK-5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fat240, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fat240

Fat240 Supporting Member

ESP LTD Dan Kenny DK-5 5 String Bass Guitar, just bought this bass new two months ago. Due to circumstances beyond my control I need to sell it. I have only played it a few times here in my home studio and it sounds and plays awesome. It is in new condition. These sell for 999.00 I'm asking 800.00 shipped. No trades, I have all the gear I need.
    The LTD DK-5, a new bass created from the LTD F Series. Itʼs a 5-string neck-thru-body bass with a unique Dark See Thru Green Sunburst finish over its mahogany body with flamed maple top and custom pyramid inlays.

Neck-Thru-Body Construction
    35” Scale
    Mahogany Body
    Flamed Maple Top
    5 Pc Maple/Walnut Neck
    Rosewood Fingerboard
    45mm Standard Nut
    Extra Thin U Neck Contour
    24 XJ Frets
    Black Nickel Hardware
    Grover Tuners
    ESP BB-605 Bridge
    EMG 40DC (B & N) Active p.u.
    EMG B64 3-Band Active EQ
    Finish: DSTGSB (Dark See Thru Green Sunburst)
    Controls: Bass Boost/Cut, Master Volume, Mid Boost/Cut, Treble Boost/Cut, Balance
  2. Fat240

Fat240 Supporting Member

Another pic
  3. brotherbassj

brotherbassj Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    I've seen and played this bass. The pictures do not capture the awesome color and the action is nice and low! Bump for a cool bass and a great seller! I can vouch for Mike, he is a quality guy!
  4. Fat240

Fat240 Supporting Member

Thank's Jamie, it is a great sounding and playing bass. The DC's and pre are awesome in this bass. I have also upgraded it to 18v.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Fat240

Fat240 Supporting Member

PM's answered, bass still available.
  7. onlydead

onlydead

too much...but Forests are coolest basses...good luck,man!
  8. Fat240

Fat240 Supporting Member

Thank's it is a great bass, I have been playing the F-series for years and don't care for the lower series. 404 and 405 are the best LTD's get. I don't think I am asking too much since I just paid slightly over a grand for the bass and I don't see anyone offering it for lower than 999.00. I would gladly sell for less if someone found a better deal. If I can give someone a new bass for less and I don't get taken advantage of, I'm good with that. Other than that I will just keep it.
  9. iceboxbass

iceboxbass Living the Dream! Gold Supporting Member

BUMP! Fat240 is as honest as they come and this is an awesome buy on this bass!
  10. Fat240

Fat240 Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.