1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Euphonic Audio EA Micro iAmp 550

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by asolo, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

As I sit here typing, I cannot believe I am really considering this. However, a very small practice space coupled with exclusive use of PA systems when out makes this overkill. It has never left my practice room where it has driven only a Wizzy 10 or 12M (which may need to go next) and is in excellent (near mint?) condition. Looks just like the one on the EA website:

http://www.eaamps.com/products-detail.asp?REC_ID=1

Will ship with power cord and a very nice padded bag that is a perfect fit.

[DEL]$699+ tax/ship new and seldom seen used. Asking $525 shipped or $500 picked up in Philadelphia area. PayPal only. [/DEL] Local $485 Cash Sale May decide to sell the second one I have as well.

Not really interested in any trades, but you don't know until you ask.
  2. breen gurdy

breen gurdy Supporting Member

0   0   0

Hey, interested in this. I live right outside Asbury Park, Nj could I take a drive down and try this out??

Thanks
  3. Jordybass

Jordybass "Like a head with my chicken cut off" Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Bump for a great little amp. I own one and I love it and my other EA equipment.
  4. biggibass

biggibass

0   0   0

5. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Hello Breen Gurdy.

I sent a complete response via private message. You can respond to that directly or switch to email (via my member info page) if you like.

Thanks for the interest.
  6. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

[DEL]All PMs have been read and responded.[/DEL]

Sold, see below.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.