1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

FS: Euphonic Audio Wizzy12M, Case and Original Ship Carton

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by asolo, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

Selling an EA Wizzy 12M that looks like it just left the factory. I have gone over it and it is very, very clean - no signs of misuse. The cab plays with no ticks, pops or scratches. Very loud, accurate and articulate when paired with a quality amp. It includes a high quality tough nylon cover that is padded and lined in a soft, velvet-like fabric. Cover has cutouts for the handles and a large carry pouch for cables, etc. The cover and zippers are also like new.

I just sold my last iAMP Micro and now this must go. This may sound odd, but a shoulder problem requires that I go SMALLER and lighter. I just picked up a PJB Cub, perfect since all I ever use the gear for is home practice.

The following is a summary of specs. More complete info is available at: http://www.eaamps.com/products-detail.asp?REC_ID=6

• Configuration: 1x12 M-Line bass cabinet
    • Woofer: Proprietary EA 12" woofer
    • Tweeter: Integral "whizzer" cone
    • Frequency Response: 45Hz to 12kHz
    • Sensitivity: 103dB @ 1m
    • Sound Pressure: 126dB @ 1m
    • Power Handling: 200 watts
    • Impedance: 8 or 4 ohms This one is 4 ohms
    • Connection Type: Two Speakon connectors
    • Handle: Two integrated custom steel handles
    • Size: 19.5"H x 16"W x 12.75"D
    • Weight: 34 lbs

Asking $450 east and $475 west, shipped in the case and original carton, fully insured, PayPal welcome.

Attached Files:

2. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

Cab Front and Rear

Attached Files:

3. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

Front and Inside of Case

Attached Files:

4. Michael Eisenman

Michael Eisenman Supporting Member

I have a 12M. Where did you get the cover?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

I have searched all over the bag looking for a name or label - none. Construction is black, heavy duty cordura nylon on the outside, what appears to be 1/2" foam all around and purple velour on the inside. There is vinyl piping around the edge seams. The zippered external pouch is about 14" x 14" x 2". The boutique shop where I purchased is no longer in business. The bag itself is along the lines of what you get from a high end custom designer for $75 and up; not the thin, unpadded stuff that the manufacturers typically include with their gear.

7. moody69pbass

moody69pbass

8. Nathan Levine

Nathan Levine

Honestly it looks very much like the factory bag that came with my Wizzy 12m minus the EA logo. I bet someone copied the factory bag and gave it the infinitely sexier purple lining to set it apart.

9. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

10. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

SOLD for ask price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.