SOLD FS/F (Local) T: Sterling by Musicman Ray34 in HB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JCheung, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCheung

JCheung Supporting Member

Hi, I am interested in a bass that is being sold locally and need to sell off one of my basses before I'll buy a new one. So this bass is for sale or local trade if you are in the Greater Washington DC area (NoVa/MD/DC)

For Sale or Local trade is my 2012 Sterling by Musicman Ray34 in Honeyburst finish and matching headstock. The bass plays beautifully and comes with it's original gig bag. The bass sounds great and weighs approx. 9 lbs (bathroom scale isn't the most accurate). Comes with nicely worn in Ernie Ball Slinky roundwounds and I'll include another set of rounds if desired.

Now for the negatives in the interest of full disclosure. There isn't any damage to the finish that I can find (played mostly at home and small local gigs), however one knob is knocked a tiny bit to the point there it slightly wiggles more than the rest. This does not effect the functionality just a cosmetic issue.

If you are local and would like to trade, this is what I am looking for:
    Fender Precision Bass in either Black or Oly White (if Black preference is given to those who have already put on a black PG).
    Fender Jazz in Black

If you would like to buy, then I am asking for $450 + shipping cost to CONUS only please. I am willing to negotiate a little with the price but I still need to cover some of the costs of my intended local purchase. However no paypal please.

Thank you for your time.

Attached Files:

2. JCheung

One more, while I process additional ones for later. This is the best picture I could take of the slight issue with the knob.

Attached Files:

3. JCheung

One more

Attached Files:

4. JCheung

Might have a local sale in place but bumping just in case.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JCheung

SOLD, closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.