1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: FEA Dual Engine Compressor/Limiter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by EscapeNote, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EscapeNote

EscapeNote

This pedal is 3 months old, no scratches or dings, mint condition except for some velcro on the bottom. It's been played on approximately 10 smoke-free gigs and always transported with care in pedalboard case.

This is an excellent compressor/limiter. My primary, 'always on' comp is the FEA Dual Band Comp and have only decided to sell this one because the DE-CL is more than I need for a secondary comp.

Selling for $225 and this price includes shipping CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Let's see how long this lasts 10...9...8...7... I have one and love it one of the best comps ever.

3. EscapeNote

EscapeNote

Sale Pending!

4. EscapeNote

EscapeNote

...3...2...1...SOLD!

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.