1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: fEARful 1515/66/1 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lburton2, Feb 2, 2013.

1. lburton2

lburton2 Les Is More

Built by Don from Barry Audio Design. Great cab, I just decided to try a build on my own and used the mids and woofers from this cab.

The cab is going to come with the tweeter & waveguide, grill, standoffs and crossovers. Variable L-pad is on the back of the unit all wired for the tweeter. It has tilt back casters, two side handles and one handle on the top back for the tilt back. Two speakon connection.

I originally bought this for $800 from Don, so I'm asking $700 plus shipping for it. It's in the EXACT same shape as when I got it from him.. Which is great. I'd prefer local pick-up or I could drive part of the distance, but if I have to ship it I will.

There's a nick on the back above the input dish. I'm sure the picture of the back shows it. There are a few nicks here and there, but nothing quite big. Hence the reason i'm selling it for $700 and not $800 :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. lburton2

lburton2 Les Is More

Local to Detroit area**
  3. puremusic

puremusic

Bump for you I am in Saginaw just north of you but i don't have the money right now or i would of been there yesterday I hope it sells fast for you.
  4. punisher911

punisher911

I was about to jump on it right when I seen it posted. I had just come into some money. Then read the post again and realized it doesn't come with any of the speakers.

GLWTS
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. lburton2

lburton2 Les Is More

I can have it with speakers but not at that price. I could do the whole thing for $1400
  7. lburton2

lburton2 Les Is More

Bump.

I'm considering trades/partial payment as well.

If this doesnt sell I may just refinish it and buy a few more speakers :)
  8. lburton2

lburton2 Les Is More

bumps for the thumps
  9. lburton2

lburton2 Les Is More

Bump

A few interested parties but no sale yet.