1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Fearful/Nearful 15/6/1 Low Down Sound built w/ cover (possible trades)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joelb79, Dec 15, 2013.

1. joelb79

joelb79

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

Guys and gals; I have lost my ability to pay my bills recently due to both of my cars breaking down repeatedly for the last few months. I have spent every penny I had saved up on repairs to have them break down again. I've been homeless for over a year now; working whatever gigs I can but nothing is working out. School full time is draining everything I have and interfering with my ability to gig and make money. I have spent months and months debating how to keep my bass guitar gear but something has to give as my Verizon bill is past due. I am selling all of my gear now that I can spare to cope with the holiday season and bills.

So up for sale is my LDS Built Fearful/Nearful 15/6/1.

Loaded with 3015LF, 18 sound 6NM410, and Eminence ASD1001 horn driver. Comes with padded cover. I paid $275 for the unloaded cabinet with the crossover and cover. I put an additional $425 into speakers for this cabinet. This was under a year ago. The cabinet crossover was built for Tom at Best Bass Gear and featured in his 15/6/1 for the write-up in said magazine. Cabinet is finished in black tolex with a black cloth grill and LDS logo.

I would like to get $550 for the full setup plus shipping. Negotiable depending on demand/OBO/yada yada.
    I would part out the 3015LF for $175 Shipped; and the 6" 6NM410 mid for $125 shipped; both in original boxes.
    I can sell the unloaded cabinet w/ crossover and HF driver for $275 + shipping.

Trade would be the whole 15/6/1 loaded for an excellent/good condition Ampeg HE410 (or equiv) + $200 cash.
    Perhaps somebody has a GK MB115 V2 that they would trade for this whole setup + $75 cash.
    Local pickup preferred; demo's encouraged!

You can hear this speaker cabinet every Thursday night in Lansing Michigan or a personal arranged time; PM for more information.

I found one ding on the bottom and some corner scratches on the bottom as well, but otherwise the cabinet is mint. I drove the cabinet with 300w which never broke into the excursion limits of any drivers on this cabinet. I will attempt to get pictures up tomorrow when the sun is high in the sky.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Relax... Nothing Is Under Control. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

Wishing you the best of luck in getting your affairs right again.
  3. joelb79

joelb79

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

Thank you Bassist.

In an attempt to keep gigging; I would certainly be open to a trade the whole/loaded 15/6/1 for a used ampeg (or equiv) 410 + $200 cash. Or perhaps a GK MB115 200w Combo + $200 cash.
  4. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Hmmm...very tempted to send you my MB115-II although I love it. Do you have pics of the cab? Do you know the weight?
  5. joconnorwi

joconnorwi

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

but I'm so dyin' to try one of these, I'm ready to perhaps trade my Berg HD212....am I nuts?!?:confused::eyebrow:
  6. joelb79

joelb79

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

56lbs, working on pictures later. Might be tomorrow for pictures, I just got home and have finals starting in a few hours and some christmas thing at my daughters school.
  7. joelb79

joelb79

Rating - 100%
    122   0   0

Bump for pictures.
  8. Professor X

Professor X

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

This still available?
  9. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Previously JMac4strngr Supporting Member