1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: FEARLESS F115

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jbares, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

KILLER cab up for grabs..in VERY GOOD CONDITION...less than 1 year old..built by BNA designs..
    Extremely hi-fi, versatile, sounds great at low volume, but can take at least 750 watts @8 ohms for the bigger shows. Makes a great drum monitor, keyboard cab, even PA main. Place it in the wedge position (great for small stages, or praise and worship musicians) or the traditional upright position. Best 'bang for the buck' cab going! Typical weight is about 47 lbs.
    It has a switchable cross over that lets the user switch between an. This cab is loaded with a Emminence 3015LF, a Faital 5" mid driver, and a Faital horn. It has a switchable cross over that lets the user switch between an "Up right bass" friendly voicing and a more traditional greenboy voicing. Just like with the F112 this cab can be kicked back for tight stages, or stood up vertically, and paired with a second mirrored baffle cab should you need a real kick in the pants.p right bass" friendly voicing and a more traditional greenboy voicing. Just like with the F112 this cab can be kicked back for tight stages, or stood up vertically, and paired with a second mirrored baffle cab should you need a real kick in the pants.Up right bass" friendly voicing and a more traditional greenboy voicing. Just like with the F112 this cab can be kicked back for tight stages, or stood up vertically, and paired with a second mirrored baffle cab should you need a real kick in the pants.
    $875.00 Shipped

Dimensions: 26"H, 20"W, 16.75"D.
  2. jbares

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

3. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Nice. What a great deal! The Fearless cabs sound great!
  4. jbares

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

5. jbares

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

6. deadsled

deadsled Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Gallien Krueger, Innovation Strings, Blast Cult Bass
    Would you be into a trade for an aguilar gs412? It's in great shape and ready to thump. Mark might be building me a f212 so I wouldn't mind having a smaller cab for smaller shows.
  7. jbares

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Thanks for the offer...the GS 412 is an excellent cab but I'm looking to downsize on cabs...
  8. Laklandfan

Laklandfan Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I'd like this cab. Let me talk to Mark, he's building me an f115. may be interested in reversing the baffle to make them stackable :) BTW, I'm in New orleans.
  9. Reijo1

Reijo1

0   0   0

I'm interested in your F115. How long have you had the cab? What did you use it for? How much power did you throw at it?
  10. jbares

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

I've had the cab for a few months...bought it from fellow talkbasser Bassman8416...i..used it with a Jules monique/demeter VTHF 300 watt all tube amp And a Demeter Minnie class D 800 watt amp: SONIC BLISS..It's an absolute EXCEPTIONAL CAB...in fact IMO..All Fearless cabs are incredible...I should know I have a Fearless F210 and LOVE it..
  11. lax4bags

lax4bags Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Would I be way underpowering this cab with a swr headlite at 250w at 8ohms?
  12. Laklandfan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I think just depends on the volume you'd need. That cab can take a lot more than the head can put out. You can dime the amp, but this may cause unpleasant distortion due to clipping. Yes it could work, but you wouldn't be using the cab to its full potential. If you're interested in GB cabs, ask around. The ABs are super nice ime. They'll know way more. You're head may match better to a f112 or f210, for example. I've read online of people being underwhelmed by the cab, when using insufficient power. GB cabs love wattage.
  13. smeet

smeet Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

I'm using a fEARful 15/6/1 and like it a lot. My amps will be a ShuttleMax 9.2 and a Mesa M9.

- How will the Fearless differ from the fEARful, both in tone and volume?
    - Is it a good match for my amps?
    - Is it a stupid idea to consider running them together for a 4 ohm load?
  14. jbares

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Ok lots of interest in the cab overnight
    I will pm all interested in order received, There is 1 local interested who will get first shot bc of expressed interest earlier in the thread.....Thanks
  15. jbares

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Cab is now on hold...pending pickup/payment. Thanks
  16. lomo

lomo passionate hack Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    164   0   0

Smeet-wait until you hear the M9 on top of the 15/6 before you consider adding another cab....unless you want to develop a side business in demolition ;-)
  17. smeet

smeet Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

Haha! Yeah, I'm sure it will be stunningly loud. But the form factor of the F115 with the tiltback just seems so awesome as a standalone cab for smaller gigs, or just to keep stage volume down.
  18. Laklandfan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nothing wrong at all with having both. Depending on how much electric vs double bass you do, you may end up preferring the F115. The lows and mids are said to be tighter and smoother, respectively. Worse case, you love the F115 and sell the 15/6.......and then you buy a second F115 to stack it. Because, why not?
  19. jbares

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.