1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Fearless F215 Cab... Very Good Condition!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps & Accessories' started by Bassman8416, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Bassman8416

Bassman8416 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Hey Folks, this is a repost. This cab is less than a year old, I wish I could keep it, but I just can't deal with schlepping it around, especially with winter coming. I have some issues with a bad back as it is, its not that heavy, just difficult to navigate. Mark Robertson form BNA built this, he is a great guy with a great rep on TalkBass as well. The woofers are Eminence Kappalite 3015LF, Middrive is a Faital M5N12-80, and the tweeter is a Faital HF102. From BNA:

The F215 is, in our opinion, the best large format cab money can buy...can easily out perform and 810 and less than half the weight. Comes in both 'wide' and 'slim version!
    Click here for a gallery of this model!

Impedance: 4 Ohms | Dimensions: "wide" version: 24"Wx39.5"Hx15.5"D - "slim" version: 20"Wx47.5"Hx15.5"D
    Base Price: $1600
    HF Options: Faital HF102: +$70
    I am selling for [DEL]$1200[/DEL]$1100!!! Local which includes meeting in NYC or surrounding if you are from the tri- state area.

pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Scuffs will touch up easy with DuraTex, which I will give you a small amount.
  2. Bassman8416

Bassman8416 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Bump!!! Now selling for $1100 Local!!!
  3. Jeremy Allen

Jeremy Allen Moderator Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

Did you mean to put this in the classifieds on the Bass Guitar side? (this is the double bass side...which doesn't mean I wouldn't have fun playing my upright through that cab!)
  4. dukeorock

dukeorock Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Disclosures:
    Authorized fEARful/FEARLESS/greenboy designs builder
    I play upright through one!
  5. KUNGfuSHERIFF

KUNGfuSHERIFF

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

You BUILT the sonofabitch!