1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS feeler Eastwood EUB-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by coronado3, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Not sure if I want to let it go but i am really gassy for a fretless 1970s Precision.
    This sunburst eastwood EUB 1 is in 99% condition with no major visible imperfections and comes in its original Hard case. Strung with TI flats.
    The only trade id consider is a good condition rosewood board '70s p bass neck.

$425 shipped CONUS
    Original post pix - it is just as it was except I ordered a new truss cover from eastwood. It was missing when i got it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. coronado3

Get your danko on! The closest you're going to get to an original AMUB1 for under $2000!
  3. coronado3

Of course feel free to make an offer! Will also sell sans case for $65 less
  4. TonightAtNoon

TonightAtNoon

I'm curious about the sound of the EUB-1 but have never been able to actually play one - no stores in my area carry them. The few YouTube demonstration videos that are online don't do a good job reproducing the sound of a bass. Right now I play a fretted American Standard P bass on which I've considered putting a fretless neck. I would however be interested in knowing how the EUB-1's sounds in a rhythm section, compared to a good fretless P. Any guidance you can give on the tone of the EUB-1 would be appreciated.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. coronado3

It's pickup is a bit closer to the bridge than a p bass so it has a kind of cross between a p-bass and a stingray sound but still very woody.

Play close to the bridge and it has a pretty good Jaco-like burp. Roll back the tone knob 1/2 way and play on the neck and you can fake a pretty good upright tone.

These TI flats are great for this bass and give it a good variety of tones. Also, the pickup is pretty hot and fat!
  7. coronado3

It's also very light!
  8. coronado3

9. coronado3

ill do $400 shipped East CONUS, $415 West CONUS
  10. coronado3

sans case - $350 shipped east, $365 west
  11. coronado3

Bass is sold. I still have the case - $75 shipped. If interested pm me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.