1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS Feeler: Genz Benz Contour 115T with extension cab- $599 in Northern VA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by phishaholik, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

This is just a feeler and I'm far from sure I want to let the set go. I have a brand new in box Genz Benz Contour 1x15 combo and extension cab that I'm thinking of letting go. I used these for a couple of days and then put them in storage. I have a tiny house and no room for gear.

I can post info and pics if there's interest. The combo and extension cab are boxed back up in the original packaging right now. I won't ship these or really anything else at this point. Shipping rates are just too high now to be worth it.

Price: $599 and we can do a meet up somewhere in the DC area.

PRICE DROP TO $545!

It looks like I can no longer reply to questions in a new post with the new format. I would like to keep them together for now. All PM's replied to, sorry about the delay. I had guests from out of town in yesterday and didn't want to be rude.

Michael

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass Supporting Member

I am surprised this is still here..

3. phishaholik

Yeah, I haven't really been trying too hard to sell it. It's a great setup, especially for the price.

Michael

4. JCheung

JCheung Supporting Member

I'm in the area, only selling as a pair?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Just PM-ed you. JCheung, maybe we can talk about a 3-way deal if I am able to talk him into letting me buy his rig! Hope that bass is working out well for you! It is a true beauty!

7. JCheung

JCheung Supporting Member

Bass is working great. Looking for a deal on an amp for practice and small gigs. Hopefully I can leverage an old bass of mine to get funds for something. Still considering it. Also didn't receive a pm

8. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Sorry to be unclear. I sent the PM to Michael.

9. phishaholik

Decided to keep them.

Michael

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.