1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/Feeler: Modulus Q6 body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by evilchuck87, Feb 24, 2014.

1. evilchuck87

evilchuck87 Modulus is my passion Supporting Member

I have a beautiful 2008 alder body with walnut top. It is in excellent condition with only a couple very minor hardly noticeable pen marks in the clear coat courtesy of the end of my bass cable hitting the body (the two tiny whitish marks above the neck pickup, may have to zoom in) I am keeping the neck/hardware/electronics as I am getting a new body and need money to finance it.

$1,000 shipped OBO

Will consider trading the Bartolini's for Lane Poors

Attached Files:

2. ambientbassist

ambientbassist Supporting Member

Sure you won't sell the whole bass ?
  3. evilchuck87

evilchuck87 Modulus is my passion Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure. Besides, it would take a kings ransom to acquire this extinct beast :D
  4. kyleivanblake

kyleivanblake

Selling just the body is a terrible mistake. It will never be worth as much as the bass in all original condition with any body you replace it with no matter what wood or who the maker is...
    WilsonMusic likes this.
  5. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

I totally agree. Don't sell just the body. You will never be able to get near its worth as just a body. I would just try to get the lane poors you really want. It will be really hard to ever replace it if you change your mind down the road
    WilsonMusic likes this.