1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS Feeler: Music Man SR4 H Black & Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ZanaZulu807, Feb 11, 2013.

1. ZanaZulu807

ZanaZulu807

Up for sale is one of my main babies. I love this bass, delivers on everything I demand from it and I know I'll miss the heck out of it, but GAS forever reigns...

2010 Music Man Stingray H, featuring 3 band controls, 21 frets, and standard MM humbucking pickup. Very good condition except for a ding where the body contours (stupid incident involving someone stepping backwards on the case lid as I was taking the bass out). Included is a standard MM case and all the original stuff that came with it. I installed Schaller strap locks, but will included the original strap buttons. Asking $925 shipped or $900 if you're in the Jackson, MS area. Prefer money orders as I hate PayPal, but will use it if I have to. Now onward to the pictures...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ZanaZulu807

ZanaZulu807

A very weak bump, considering maybe holding onto it.

3. ZanaZulu807

ZanaZulu807

4. ZanaZulu807

ZanaZulu807

Bump... Open to some trade offers, but to a slim selection (90's Warwick Thumbs, Spector Euros, some USA Fender Jazzes).

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. basser05

basser05 Supporting Member

I literally just sold one just like it today! I am now a little sad! Haha! Black and maple has always been ,and probably will forever be, one of my favorite look on a bass! Good luck with the sale!