FS Feeler: Music Man SR4 H Black & Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ZanaZulu807, Feb 11, 2013.

1. ZanaZulu807

ZanaZulu807

Up for sale is one of my main babies. I love this bass, delivers on everything I demand from it and I know I'll miss the heck out of it, but GAS forever reigns...

2010 Music Man Stingray H, featuring 3 band controls, 21 frets, and standard MM humbucking pickup. Very good condition except for a ding where the body contours (stupid incident involving someone stepping backwards on the case lid as I was taking the bass out). Included is a standard MM case and all the original stuff that came with it. I installed Schaller strap locks, but will included the original strap buttons. Asking $925 shipped or $900 if you're in the Jackson, MS area. Prefer money orders as I hate PayPal, but will use it if I have to. Now onward to the pictures...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ZanaZulu807

ZanaZulu807

A very weak bump, considering maybe holding onto it.
  3. ZanaZulu807

ZanaZulu807

4. ZanaZulu807

ZanaZulu807

Bump... Open to some trade offers, but to a slim selection (90's Warwick Thumbs, Spector Euros, some USA Fender Jazzes).
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. basser05

basser05 Supporting Member

I literally just sold one just like it today! I am now a little sad! Haha! Black and maple has always been ,and probably will forever be, one of my favorite look on a bass! Good luck with the sale!