1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS Feeler only: Sadowsky NYC VJ4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tim Craig, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Tim Craig

Tim Craig Supporting Member

Oly white, flame board & ebony blocks, new is $3,975 base + $200 flame board + $450 ebony blocks = $4,625. 8.05 lbs. chambered body, 1.5" nut, additional clear plexi-guard, except for a small ding (1/16") on the head-stock the bass is in normal playing wear/never gigged excellent condition. $4,250. I can put up better pic's later. Still mid way down on his NYC sold bass listing. A little less than 1 year old. Acute and severe Sadowsky-itus is causing me to do this because of a certain ax on his new stock list.

Happy Holidays!

Tim C.
    Franlklin, TN

Attached Files:

2. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Killer. U beat me to this bass last summer. Bought a WL instead. GLWTS
  3. Tim Craig

I am still on the fence on this one and anybody that is the proud owner of Sadowsky should understand. However, I would like to know what she would bring in case I topple from the fence. So...$4,000.Thanks ya'll!

Tim C.
  4. Tim Craig

Still on the fence to let this go but still GAS'n on a 4 on the Sadowsky stock page...hence reluctance to lower price. But, looking to see if there is a potential buyer. $3,850.00.
  5. Tim Craig

Been awhile, thought I would put back near the top of the list. Happy New Year TB'ers!

Tim C.