FS Feeler only: Sadowsky NYC VJ4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tim Craig, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Tim Craig

Tim Craig Supporting Member

Oly white, flame board & ebony blocks, new is $3,975 base + $200 flame board + $450 ebony blocks = $4,625. 8.05 lbs. chambered body, 1.5" nut, additional clear plexi-guard, except for a small ding (1/16") on the head-stock the bass is in normal playing wear/never gigged excellent condition. $4,250. I can put up better pic's later. Still mid way down on his NYC sold bass listing. A little less than 1 year old. Acute and severe Sadowsky-itus is causing me to do this because of a certain ax on his new stock list.

Happy Holidays!

Tim C.
    Franlklin, TN

Attached Files:

2. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Killer. U beat me to this bass last summer. Bought a WL instead. GLWTS
  3. Tim Craig

I am still on the fence on this one and anybody that is the proud owner of Sadowsky should understand. However, I would like to know what she would bring in case I topple from the fence. So...$4,000.Thanks ya'll!

Tim C.
  4. Tim Craig

Still on the fence to let this go but still GAS'n on a 4 on the Sadowsky stock page...hence reluctance to lower price. But, looking to see if there is a potential buyer. $3,850.00.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Tim Craig

Been awhile, thought I would put back near the top of the list. Happy New Year TB'ers!

Tim C.