1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS Feeler Sterling Ray34

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by giantimi, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giantimi

giantimi Supporting Member

Hey there again,

This time I am posting my Sterling Ray34 Bass for sale. My asking price for right now is $450 OBO. I am not open to trades because I would like to use this bass as a way to purchase a really nice 4x10, the Mesa Boogie Powerhouse (the tone :)).

I live in Central Virginia, specifically Charlottesville so I would prefer locals (I can go as far out as the NOVA/DC/southern MD area, Richmond) but I am definitely willing to ship the item CONUS. If I ship, I'll have to find out the shipping cost. Here are two pictures of the bass. I tried to find the official color of the bass on the Sterling website, but I couldn't find it. I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

As to the condition, it is still in very good condition and I recently had it setup for low action and there are currently Daddario Strings on it (I think Nickel Plated, can't remember). This bass was never gigged with, I just used it to jam a couple of times.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ljholland

ljholland

The pictures aren't showing up. Maybe some info on the color / condition would be helpful?

BTW - I live in C-Ville and I'm interested. but...I'd have to figure out how to work the funds (you know how the Mrs. can be).

3. ljholland

ljholland

4. giantimi

giantimi Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.