1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Fender 50's Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wake & Bass, Feb 8, 2014.

1. wake & Bass

wake & Bass Supporting Member

I have for sale a BRAND NEW Fender 50's P Bass in Honey Blonde. I bought this bass about 6 mos ago for a project, but things didn't really work out. I have with it, a BRAND NEW Fender Custom Contour TWEED hardshell case (for J or P basses). This was expensive, but man is it nice! I hate to get rid of this bass, but I have way too many basses as it is, it needs to go to someone who will play it. The control and pickup cavities have been shielded with conductive paint, and the bass have been set up (still has the original strings on it!) Anyone looking for a good P Bass, this is it! I thought I would like the wide string spacing, but it doesn't quite work for me. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a link to the MF site for a good description:
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/fender-50s-precision-bass

I am asking $800.00 plus actual shipping cost. I am NOT looking to trade and will not ship overseas.

Thanks for looking
  2. wake & Bass

wake & Bass Supporting Member

Bump

Lowering Price to $750.00 with the Tweed Hard Shell case (and the Fender gig bag) or $650.00 with just the Fender Deluxe gig bag that came with it. Good price for a Great bass! These 50's reissue basses are really nice and the Honey Blonde with Gold pickguard looks really sharp. Again, this bass is BRAND NEW, never been played. PM with any questions

(I am NOT wanting to trade and buyer to pay actual shipping costs)

Thanks for looking
  3. Floridabwoy

Floridabwoy Supporting Member

I have the Fiesta Red version of this... but the Honey Blonde is my favorite color!
  4. Lowbrow

Lowbrow Supporting Member

Hi! Answer a PM and perhaps sell a bass!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Lowbrow

Lowbrow Supporting Member

PM'ed - let's do it!