1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS. Fender American Standard Precision. Burst w/Tort. Upgrades.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tslicebass, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Tslicebass

Tslicebass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    CB Basses. BassMusicianMagazine.com
    $900 Shipped. Paypal Preferred.
    This is one of the best P Basses I have ever played. It's taking a back seat to my most recent build.
    08/09 Fender American Standard P Bass w/Upgrades
    Classic burst/tort combo. Rosewood board. Very nice finish. A couple very small pin size dings. Only major scratches are by the bottom strap button (see pics). Neck is nicer than usual with some cool figuring.
    Upgraded Seymour Duncan SPB-1 Vintage P Pickup. I replaced the stock pickup screws which were almost stripped from previous owner.
    Black Dunlop Dual Design straplocks (I will throw in the strap buttons as well.) Only real issue with the bass is the horn strap button is not fully screwed in. It's on there solid but the screw is stripped and can't be tightened.
    Sporting an unknown set of flats. A-string cloth wrap came off. Had this thing strung thru body with some LaBellas and it killed.

Comes shipped in a Fender hard shell case. It's technically made for a J Bass but the P fits in there nice and snug.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tslicebass

Tslicebass Supporting Member

Disclosures: