1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Fender American Standard Telecaster - Brand New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by peabody, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

I have for sale a brand new Fender American Standard Telecaster guitar. I bought this brand new and I literally just took it out of the box this week. The only reason I'm selling it is I found a Les Paul that was too good of a deal to pass up...and I can't keep both.

I kid you not when I say this is brand new....case candy has never been opened, plastic still on the pickguard, etc. It's a beautiful guitar and if you've been looking for a Tele, this is the guitar for you.

Price is [DEL]$875[/DEL] [DEL]$850[/DEL] $825 shipped to the lower 48....payable through PayPal or a USPS Money Order. Sorry no trades...looking for a cash deal.

If you have any questions, PM me or feel free to shoot me an e-mail to peabody59@gmail.com.

Thanks....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

Still available....
  3. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

Price drop to $850 shipped...
  4. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

Imagine putting some wrapping paper and a bow on this. What a great Christmas present for someone...or for you.

[​IMG]
  5. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

My own Black Friday sale...now $825 shipped.
    While supplies last. Only one in stock at this price....
  6. lolmont

lolmont

0   0   0

What year is it?
  7. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

2012...but it was purchased new.

8. lolmont

lolmont

0   0   0

So it has the custom shop pups? Also do you know the weight that's all the questions I have.
  9. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

According to the specs it does have the Custom Shop pups....a a Custom Shop Broadcaster in the bridge and a Custom Shop ''Twisted'' Single-Coil Tele in the neck. I'm not 100% sure of the weight...I'm guessing around 8-8.5 lbs. I'll weigh it when I get home tonight. I just got a new postal scale and this will give me an excuse to try it out.
  10. lolmont

lolmont

0   0   0

Nice I wish I had a proper scale.
  11. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

I just picked mine off of eBay for around $15 shipped. Just search on Accutech. I was surprised they were that cheap. I researched the brand before I bought it and Accutech gets decent ratings, so I'm hoping the quality holds up. It is sensitive enough to use as a postal scale, but it also has an 86 lb limit, which should cover just about anything I might ship. I'm not sure why I've never bought one in the past. My bathroom scale has weighed a lot of basses over the years (and pretty accurately I might add), but I'm liking this already.

According to the scale, the Tele comes in a wee bit over 8 lbs (8 lbs and 4/10 of an ounce to be exact).

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Dave

12. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

I've been asked about trades...
    To be honest, I'm really hoping for a cash sale, but one thing I've learned over the years is to never say never. I can't think of anything I really need, but feel free to throw things at me...all I can say is "no."
    Thanks!
  13. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

***WEEKEND SALE!***

If you pull the trigger on this from now until Sunday, December 8th at 10:00 PM CST, I will throw in a like new (protective plastic still on it) Fender Geniune parts Tort Tele pickguard....absolutely free!

Operators are standing by....
  14. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

Weekend sale extended bump
  15. peabody

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

...and sold! Thanks everyone for your interest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.