1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Fender AmStd P w/ Fender Original 60's Pup, Blk/Mpl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Scott McArron, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott McArron

Scott McArron Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   1

SOLD!!

It's a 2012 American Standard Precision model I bought new from Sweetwater last year. Seriously thought I'd be taking this one to the grave. With going back to school for my Masters and not gigging much right now, I've decided to go back to one bass and wanted something that could cover more tonal ground. Got the exact same bass but the Deluxe model. Love them both!

I really wanted that vintage sound and opted to stick with Fender parts. Had Mike Lull (used to live down the street from his shop) install the Fender Original P Pup. It's the same used in the American Vintage line and many of the custom shop Precisions. It's pure vintage love! Sounds amazing! Worked great in my dance bands and rock bands I was gigging it with.

It's in great condition. There are no nicks or dings, just a little PG scratching and some very light buckle rash on the back that you can only see at the right angle in the right light. It weighs in at 8.7 lbs, feels light and well-balanced, the neck is straight and gets nice low action. I can't find any dead spots on this one, whereas my Deluxe has one I'm going to have to live with.

Original OEM pickup comes along with it tucked away in the Fender Original pickup box. The pickguard was replaced with a black one, and I'm pretty sure I threw away the old white one. Comes shipped in the OEM Fender Hardcase pictured below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$900 + shipping from Kaiserslautern, Germany. Or local pick up, of course! Check my feedback and buy with confidence! Let me know if you have any questions!

ONLY TRADE CONSIDERED: TecAmp M212 8ohm. Absolutely nothing else out there I'm interested in at the moment, so please don't ask.

Scott
  2. Scott McArron

Scott McArron Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   1

3. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Wake up Europe and someone buy a great bass bump.
  4. xroads

xroads

0   0   0

Sweet bass. If you decide to sell the PJ, let me know...

Good luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.