***FS Fender AVRI Jazz Sunburst 1999***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JeffplaysBass, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

For sale I have a 1999 Fender Reissue Jazz bass. When I received bass last July the frets were not in the best shape and based on the recommendation of my luthier I had the bass re-fretted and setup which cost around $300. Bass comes with original tweed case. These pics are from the previous owner, bass is in same condition. He must have just buffed the bass because these are super shiny. Bass has its dings,bumps and stuff but plays and sounds killer! Just can't live with sunburst unless if it had block inlays….mmmm, nah that would cost more than the re-fret job..:eek:

Price for quick sale $975 shipped CONUS!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk Supporting Member

3. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Ummm... Let me get this straight: a discontinued model of a popular USA bass that had an impressive 30 year run. With a recent re-fret. In wonderful shape. For under $1k? I'm thinking this bass will be sold forthwith.

Bump for my favorite J-bass, and top choice on gigs that don't involve high risk crowds or stage situations, since I think it would literally break my heart if that bass ever got harmed!
  4. steveg4330

steveg4330

Beautiful Jazz Bass. What is the weight ??
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JeffplaysBass

On temporary Hold till Saturday…believe the weight is around 9.5 will give more accurate weight saturday.
  7. JeffplaysBass

This one is off the market but the next Jazz going for sale today will destroy this one!!!:bassist::bassist::bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.