1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Fender Blacktop Precision Bass w/ Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kirkm24, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirkm24

kirkm24 Supporting Member

For sale only! This is a like new Fender Precision Blacktop Precision bass. This bass is in great condition. There is a minor black scuff on top of the lower horn but it's only noticeable if you look down on it (if you want a picture of it, let me know). The bass is otherwise in excellent condition. The bass has never been gigged with and has never left my house since I got it. The bass has massive sound for a passive instrument but still has some of that classic P bass warmth when the bridge pickup is rolled off. It has a brand new set of La Bellas 760FL flatwound strings on it, Dunlop straplocks and I will also include a Carvin gig bag and a Comfort Neoprene strap (with strap locks on it). I am asking $350 shipped. Local pickups are also welcome and I am willing to drive up to 50 miles from Columbus, OH for a local sale. Paypal is accepted. International sales are not being considered at this time. Trade offers will be ignored.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. kirkm24

kirkm24 Supporting Member

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

These are sweet basses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.