1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Fender Blacktop Precision Bass w/ Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kirkm24, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirkm24

kirkm24 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    157   0   0

For sale only! This is a like new Fender Precision Blacktop Precision bass. This bass is in great condition. There is a minor black scuff on top of the lower horn but it's only noticeable if you look down on it (if you want a picture of it, let me know). The bass is otherwise in excellent condition. The bass has never been gigged with and has never left my house since I got it. The bass has massive sound for a passive instrument but still has some of that classic P bass warmth when the bridge pickup is rolled off. It has a brand new set of La Bellas 760FL flatwound strings on it, Dunlop straplocks and I will also include a Carvin gig bag and a Comfort Neoprene strap (with strap locks on it). I am asking $350 shipped. Local pickups are also welcome and I am willing to drive up to 50 miles from Columbus, OH for a local sale. Paypal is accepted. International sales are not being considered at this time. Trade offers will be ignored.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. kirkm24

kirkm24 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    157   0   0

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

These are sweet basses.
Thread Status: