1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Fender Classic Series 60s Jazz Bass - Lots of Pics!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Cyborg, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyborg

Cyborg

[DEL]$599 $575 $550[/DEL] $525 shipped to the continental USA.

$275 shipped for the loaded neck.
    $300 shipped for the loaded body.

I have for sale a beautiful Fender Classic Series 60s Jazz Bass in 3-Tone Sunburst with a brand new Fender deluxe gig bag. I bought this bass not too long ago here but I've never been a fan of Sunburst and then less than a week later I found an Olympic White version that I had to have. Plus, we've recently decided to get several rooms in our home tiled. Needless to say this one has to go.

It weighs about 9.5 lbs. and is in excellent condition but it is not mint. The bottom side corner of the bass where the largest offset is located has a ding that is in the typical spot to get dinged for a Jazz Bass. There are also some small scratches in that general area as well. Also, the neck has a couple of small indentations that are near impossible to photograph but they are there. Also, I believe the electronics (pots, wiring & jack) were changed out and upgraded. Finally, the neck appears to have been de-glossed, as it feels closer to a satin finish. It definitely has a nice feel to it.

Unfortunately, I can't accept trades, as I can use the cash.

I have completed several flawless transactions on TB and I have 100% feedback on eBay under the username "Bass-316".
    eBay feedback Profile for Bass-316

These are selling for roughly $750 new, so I'm asking [DEL]$599 $575 $550 [/DEL] $525 shipped (or best reasonable offer) to anywhere in the continental USA. After a couple of requests, I'm willing to sell the loaded body and neck separately. $300 for the loaded body and $275 for the loaded neck.

I'm not looking for trades at this time. Also, I'll be listing this on eBay in a week or two, as I want to try and move this out.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Mmmmmmmmm.... Makes me wanna play "Dazed and Confused". Glwts
  3. Cyborg

Cyborg

After a couple of requests, I'm willing to part it out and sell the body and neck separately.

$325 shipped for the loaded neck.
    $350 shipped for the loaded body.
  4. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

MIM is the new MIJ. Sweet bass.
  5. Cyborg

Cyborg

Thanks for the good words!
  6. jeffjones

jeffjones Supporting Member

I've owned a couple of these classic 60's basses, and I think they're better than the USA made models. They're very well made, and a great price. At this price, you can't go wrong. GLWTS
  7. Cyborg

Cyborg

^ Yes, they are definitely well made basses.
  8. jamminology101

jamminology101

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Glockenklang
    Hard to nitpick a 500 dollar bass.....great price...making some high volume fender hoarders nervous with this almost desperately priced bass. Be gone in 2 days...
  9. Cyborg

Cyborg

^ Thanks for the words!
  10. Cyborg

Cyborg

The Loaded Neck is SOLD!

The Loaded Body is still available in the "Accessories" forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.