1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Fender FSR Antigua Jazz Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Awesome Sauce, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce Supporting Member

Overall very good condition body w/ the only visible blemishes being a small mark in the finish behind the bridge area, which I wasn't able to photograph , and an extra hole in the pickguard & body that is from a previous rest location- the rest covers it now, and is 'filled' w/ a black screw (which is only visible if you remove the thumb rest).

The over-spray on the pickguard's bevel has been filed and sanded to reveal the w/b/w edge, giving a nice contrast and truer-to-original look. The body is solid alder and comes fully shielded and grounded. Chrome p/up cover, control plate, 'F' neck plate w/ screws and rubber gasket, and black plastic thumb rest are included. I never installed, nor drilled for, a bridge cover. Control neck plate have some scratching.

A photocopy of the body part # will also be included, as it is hidden under the shielding tape.

I know weight is of interest/a concern for many TBer's, but I don't have the ability to accurately provide that at the moment, but I will try to get the exact weight tomorrow and post it for you all.

Asking $235 shipped ConUS, PayPal'd. As always, reasonable offers are welcome via PM please.

Oh, MIM.

*The photos below do NOT show the true color of the instrument. It is more grey than green, and not nearly that yellow.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*This photo is the truest representation of the color*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Rob
    :bassist:
  2. Awesome Sauce

Weight as promised: 6lbs 3.7 oz on a US Postal scale! :eek:

Bit on the heavy side, so I'll throw in a 3.5"-4" wide brown, padded leather strap. Pics later.

Rob
  3. EdwardofHuncote

EdwardofHuncote Supporting Member

Love the Antigua finish. Wish I could find one with a 5-string neck pocket. Bumped.
  4. Awesome Sauce

Sold pending payment

Rob
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Awesome Sauce

Sold! Thanks Bobby!

Rob

Thread Status: