FS: Fender FSR Antigua Jazz Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Awesome Sauce, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce World Champion of Quartz-Parchment-Shears Supporting Member

Overall very good condition body w/ the only visible blemishes being a small mark in the finish behind the bridge area, which I wasn't able to photograph , and an extra hole in the pickguard & body that is from a previous rest location- the rest covers it now, and is 'filled' w/ a black screw (which is only visible if you remove the thumb rest).

The over-spray on the pickguard's bevel has been filed and sanded to reveal the w/b/w edge, giving a nice contrast and truer-to-original look. The body is solid alder and comes fully shielded and grounded. Chrome p/up cover, control plate, 'F' neck plate w/ screws and rubber gasket, and black plastic thumb rest are included. I never installed, nor drilled for, a bridge cover. Control neck plate have some scratching.

A photocopy of the body part # will also be included, as it is hidden under the shielding tape.

I know weight is of interest/a concern for many TBer's, but I don't have the ability to accurately provide that at the moment, but I will try to get the exact weight tomorrow and post it for you all.

Asking $235 shipped ConUS, PayPal'd. As always, reasonable offers are welcome via PM please.

Oh, MIM.

*The photos below do NOT show the true color of the instrument. It is more grey than green, and not nearly that yellow.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*This photo is the truest representation of the color*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Rob
    :bassist:
  2. Awesome Sauce

Weight as promised: 6lbs 3.7 oz on a US Postal scale! :eek:

Bit on the heavy side, so I'll throw in a 3.5"-4" wide brown, padded leather strap. Pics later.

Rob
  3. EdwardofHuncote

EdwardofHuncote Supporting Member

Love the Antigua finish. Wish I could find one with a 5-string neck pocket. Bumped.
  4. Awesome Sauce

Sold pending payment

Rob
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Awesome Sauce

Sold! Thanks Bobby!

Rob

Thread Status: