1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Fender MIM Deluxe Precision body, Blizzard Pearl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Ratbut, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratbut

Ratbut Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

SOLD***********SOLD*************SOLD
    This a USED MIM Deluxe Pbass body (P/J config). Color is Blizzard Pearl, it is in good shape with some very minor surface scartches from use. It comes with a single ply Satin Black pickguard. Mods: I have modified it to a 3 hole string-thru body bridge. I filled in the holes for the 5 hole bridge with epoxy based putty, stronger than the surrounding wood. I also routed the body to provide for adjusting the truss rod at the heel. I had a Warmoth, as well as, a MIA Fender neck on this body. The routing for the truss rod adjustment can be easily hidden with a different pickguard. The neck pocket is a standard 4 hole vs the 5 hole that comes on the MIA Pbass deluxe. This body has a bigger control cavity from the factory and a battery box with cover. I used this body as my test bed for various preamp/pickup configs and never had a problem getting anything to fit. The control cavity is painted with shielding paint that I will touch up before I ship it. $140.00 Shipped to the lower 48 states. I like Paypal, but am open to other types of payments. NO INTERNATIONAL SALES.
  2. Ratbut

Ratbut Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Pickguard is drilled for 4 controls. My last config was V/V/T + 3 way switch. Here is also a photo of 3 controls. Jack is side mounted and uses a "football" jack plate
  3. Ratbut

Ratbut Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Here it is with a white MIA pickguard. NOT INCLUDED.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.