FS: Fender MIM Deluxe Precision body, Blizzard Pearl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Ratbut, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratbut

Ratbut Supporting Member

SOLD***********SOLD*************SOLD
    This a USED MIM Deluxe Pbass body (P/J config). Color is Blizzard Pearl, it is in good shape with some very minor surface scartches from use. It comes with a single ply Satin Black pickguard. Mods: I have modified it to a 3 hole string-thru body bridge. I filled in the holes for the 5 hole bridge with epoxy based putty, stronger than the surrounding wood. I also routed the body to provide for adjusting the truss rod at the heel. I had a Warmoth, as well as, a MIA Fender neck on this body. The routing for the truss rod adjustment can be easily hidden with a different pickguard. The neck pocket is a standard 4 hole vs the 5 hole that comes on the MIA Pbass deluxe. This body has a bigger control cavity from the factory and a battery box with cover. I used this body as my test bed for various preamp/pickup configs and never had a problem getting anything to fit. The control cavity is painted with shielding paint that I will touch up before I ship it. $140.00 Shipped to the lower 48 states. I like Paypal, but am open to other types of payments. NO INTERNATIONAL SALES.

2. Ratbut

Ratbut Supporting Member

Pickguard is drilled for 4 controls. My last config was V/V/T + 3 way switch. Here is also a photo of 3 controls. Jack is side mounted and uses a "football" jack plate

3. Ratbut

Ratbut Supporting Member

Here it is with a white MIA pickguard. NOT INCLUDED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.