1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS Fender MIM Parts, Shielding Supplies, High End Tone Caps

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by scottiwkt, Mar 2, 2014.

1. scottiwkt

scottiwkt Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

*Reposted with prices on SOLD items, for future reference. I was unable to continue editing the original listing, so I copied the listing into a new post and deleted the old one.*

Fender MIM Precision Bass Chrome Barrel Knobs - $3ea, $5 for the pair

Hovland PIO Tone Cap .01uF/400V - $10

Angela/Jensen Aluminum Foil PIO Cap .047uF/400V - $10

SOLD - Fender MIM Precision Bass W/B/W Pickguard - $12

SOLD - Fender MIM Precision Bass Bridge - $15

SOLD - Fender MIM Precision Bass Pickup - $30

SOLD - Fender MIM Precision Bass Wiring Harness w/ Pots, Jack, .047 Ceramic Tone Cap - $10

SOLD - Fender "F" Style Neck Plate - $7

SOLD - Fender Brand Adhesive Backed Pickup Mounting Foam - $5

SOLD - Adhesive Backed Copper Shielding Tape 12" x 12" Square - $5

PayPal Only. $3 flat rate shipping (CONUS) PER ORDER, so it will be $3 for one item or buy multiple items for the same $3 flat shipping fee. Will consider shipping to other North American locations (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico) at the actual shipping cost. PM me to discuss.

Prices are firm for the tone caps, shielding tape, mounting foam, and neck plate, all of which are NEW and unused.

All other items are used and in excellent shape, all pulled from a 2011 Fender MIM Standard P Bass "60th Anniversary" model (the 2011 60th Anniversary of the P Bass, not the 2006 60th Anniversary of Fender).

I believe the prices on the used items are fair for what they are, but if you think I'm a little off base please PM me with an offer and we can talk.

If you are interested in any pictures, please PM me and I can get a pic of any of these items to you.

Thanks for looking!