1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Fender P Basses 2-MIM and 1-NAV RI and Alvarez AEB BASS PURGE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kulit17, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Media:
    Here we go again..... my attempt to purge out some basses since GAS struck yet again :rollno::rollno: Wife wants some out before I even think of acquiring another :bawl: All prices are firm

HERE ARE THE AVAILABLE BASSES:
    Note: Both basses will be off the market at the end of next weekend!!!

Alvarez Acoustic Electric Bass

[del]Price is $275 shipped with OSSC[/del]$250 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Personally, this is another keeper since every stable needs an AEB to be complete, but just to let it out there. It's an Alvarez RB-30SC NAT. It plays really well and sounds great. The build in tuner is pretty handy and accurate. Overall bass is in excellent condition and i can hardly see any blemishes. I got the bass with a pretty decent setup, [del]but the E string pin does stick out a tad. It holds in place and stays in tune fine but prob needs a smaller E-string or the pin slot needs to widen for it to be able to fully be in.[/del] E string pin has been corrected and no longer sticks out :eek:

Price is $50 shipped with OSSC, which is a deluxe molded polyfoam and has straps to carry it on your back (which is lighter then a standard HSC) and still protects it rather well. Case also has a hygrometer build in it to monitor humidity.

LASTLY

2013 Fender MIA 58' Vintage Reissue Precision in White Blonde

[del]Price is $1550 shipped with HSC[/del] $1450 cash or money order shipped/insured/tracking

Bought this new last year. Bass has been out of the case LITERALLY less then a handful of times and has hardly any play time on it. Has all unopened case candy and paper included. Bass weighs at 9.6 lbs with covers and about 9.4 without covers. Bass is still in new condition and still has the fresh new bass smell. The only thing negative I can say about the bass is that its one of the poor basses that got afflicted with Fender's QC, so there are little indentation marks where the chrome pickup and bridge covers are. Bass will ship out in original shipping box as well.
    **contacted Fender regarding this matter since I discovered this outside the return policy and was told its "typical" so nothing can be done** :rollno:

I am NOT MOTIVATED to sell this bass so please do not PM with some ridiculous low ball offer. The new price above reflects my rock bottom price. i may be open to trade offers for other NAV series Jazz basses, depending on condition and color, but nothing else.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!! She plays nice too!!;)

Here are the same pics I sent to Fender which was later told "it happens"....:eyebrow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2000 Fender MIM Precision Bass in Sunburst SOLD

[del]$340 shipped in a new condition roadrunner polyfoam case[/del]

To start, bass is MINT. There are only two minor dings on the bottom of the bass. Other then that front and back looks amazingly mint!! Neck is straight, trussrod is fully functional, frets and fingerboard are in excellent shape.

Pickguard has been shielded. I also added a chrome pickup cover to give it a vintage look. It also sports a vintage threaded bridge. Cavity has been shielded using black shielding paint. Weight is 9.16 lbs. Neck width at the nut is 1.6" and at the 12th fret is 2.25"

***PLEASE NOTE PICS BELOW SHOWS A Bad Ass II Bridge on the BASS.....THIS IS NO LONGER ON IT****

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of the bridge on the bass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1996 Fender MIM Precision bass in CAR (Candy Apple Red) SOLD

[del]$340 shipped in molded Fender (gun style) hard case.[/del]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not 100% sure of the color so if someone would like to correct that, please do :) Overall the bass is in excellent condition, except for a small chip near the bottom that actually exposes the wood, but no damage to the wood itself, as pictured.

[​IMG]

Body is made of Alder from what I gather. Headstock shows little to no wear and tuners function flawlessly. There is a little ding on the neck near the second fret but nothing major that would make it uncomfortable to play.

[​IMG]

Trussrod functions fine and moves in both directions. Neck is setup for low action. There is also a minor ding on the neck behind the second fret, but hardly noticeable. Cavity has been shielded using copper shielding tape. Weight is 9.16 lbs. Neck width at the nut is 1.6" and at the 12th fret is 2.25"

[​IMG]

Here is the Fender Hardcase (sunburst bass is no longer available)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Monster Truck

Monster Truck groove student Supporting Member

I'm tempted to grab that sunburst P. Gotta see how much ca$h I have after bills are paid.

3. vdub75

vdub75

sent ya a message!

4. filiplang

filiplang

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Jaycephas

Jaycephas Supporting Member

7. Discharge

Discharge

Interested in the 2004 Fender MIM Precision Bass in Sunburst with Fender case, PM me if still available please.

8. kulit17

Media:
    PM Replied!
    Please note: I will update my OP (Original Post) if one is unavailable or SOLD. As of now I have all basses still available.

International shipping:
    I am open to international shipping, but buyer is responsible for total shipping cost. Prices listed in OP is for CONUS only.

Paypal is ok, but I will only ship to a confirmed Paypal address. If shipping to an address other than mentioned, please PM for details/arrangements.

9. UpwardGroove

UpwardGroove

Can you post pics of the indentations on the '58 Blonde AVRI? Great looking bass!

10. kulit17

Media:
    I've updated OP with pics of the cases. MIM P basses are on old pending a local deal.

11. kulit17

Media:
    MIM Sunburst P is officially sold to a local Worcester gentleman!!! Thanks R!! :hyper:

12. fedenybass

fedenybass Supporting Member

Bump for the bass rug!

13. kulit17

Media:
    added some additional pics of the AVRI at another TB'ers request.

14. kulit17

Media:
    Alvarez AEB is on hold pending payment. Red P is on pending local deal! :hyper:

15. JWalk79

JWalk79

Can't wait for Saturday to take that Fender off your hands!! Super stoked!!

16. Lowbrow

Lowbrow Supporting Member

Can you get a somewhat accurate weight on Blondie? Thanks!

17. kulit17

Media:

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1392263358.040578.jpg

Pic taken with factory strings and covers - basically just out of the case.

18. Lowbrow

Lowbrow Supporting Member

Thanks for this. Sadly a tad hefty for me.

19. kulit17

Media:
    Red MIM P is now officially sold!! Thanks Joe! Hope you got home ok driving through the mess of snow earlier!!

Last call on the AVRI and AEB!!! If no interest materializes, will close this thread.

20. rythmicillusion

rythmicillusion Supporting Member

21. kulit17

Media:
    Alvarez AEB and Fender AV '58 Reissue will be available until the end of next weekend. If one or both does not sell, i will hang on to them. I may end up selling off a Sunburst MIM Fretless instead later.....

What better way to spend you tax return :D So last calllllll!!!! AVRI is practically new in a box!!! Why spend $1999 at a store (or $1699 if they allow coupons) when you can get it here and save a couple more hundred!! See OP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.