1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Fender Precision Bass MIJ, 3TSB, 90s

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rojo412, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rojo412

rojo412 You're entering a world of bass... Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    140   0   0

Disclosures:
    Proprietor, ACF Custom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fender Japan... arguably some of the finest instruments produced. This is a nice example of such a legacy.

MIJ FENDER P BASS

This bad boy is a lightweight, comfortable, classic looking P that will compliment any collection. It's recently been gone over with a setup, a set of GHS Pressurewounds, a nice polishing, and it's ready to thump right out of the box.

There's minimal wear and tear, nothing beyond what is to be expected from a 20 year old instrument (Serial places it around 93-94). There's a chip on the back of the lower horn, a little bit of scuffs and scrapes, but like I said, nothing tragic. Let's just call it MOJO!
    The tuners are naturally aged with a fine patina, as you can see.

Frets are in terrific shape, neck is straight, electronics are quiet, strings are like new.
    The neck pocket on this fits so snug, you could take all of the screws out and still play it. It's a well-made bass, better than a lot of MIA stuff I've had in my day.
    I don't have the exact weight, but it's light... somewhere between 8 and 9 lbs, if I had to guess.
    Includes (what I believe is) a brown, tolex "chainsaw" shaped case. Doubt it's original, but it fits fantastically. There was a thumbrest recently added, as you can see in the pic (the clearer ones were taken earlier).

$600 + shipping to the US.
    (Slightly less without the case).
    Paypal or MO. Int'l sale will be considered, but it may have to be sent as neck + body, due to size restrictions.

PM with questions or offers. NO TRADES AT THIS TIME.
  2. harvey milk

harvey milk Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

PM sentarooni
  3. rojo412

rojo412 You're entering a world of bass... Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    140   0   0

Disclosures:
    Proprietor, ACF Custom
    And back to you!