1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Fender Precision neck 1966

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by TommyKnocker, Dec 19, 2013.

1. TommyKnocker

TommyKnocker Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

1966 Fender Precision Bass neck for sale - $[DEL]1500[/DEL] $1400
    all original neck in very good condition with tuners
    moderate fret wear as shown
    truss rod turns smoothly and neck sets up well

Attached Files:

2. TommyKnocker

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM with any questions. thanks

Attached Files:

3. TommyKnocker

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Let's see if a price drop works for this great playing super nice all original Precision Bass neck.
    "What do I need to do to put YOU behind the wheel of THIS car TONIGHT ??"

If there are any concerns about my 0 selling feedback or anything about this neck, please PM me.
    I suggest that we could have a highly regarded vintage bass and guitar shop nearby to me act as an intermediary with this sale.

Meanwhile, here's a few pics of the neck mounted to a Mexi Jazz body until late 2013.
    I found that the C width, although it is very "vintage cool", was just not the best for me.
    I had the neck listed on craigs and I caved in to someone who insisted I sell him the loaded Jazz body.
    In doing so, I gave away the ability to demonstrate how well the neck plays as mounted to a Fender body.
    A close look at these latest photos reveals that the neck was able to achieve a very good playing setup.
    Note that the truss rod is not cranked down excessively.

Someone who has a late 60's or 70's Fender bass with a not-so-great neck NEEDS to buy this neck.

Attached Files: