1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Fender Precision USA rare color

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bluesblaster, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

99' American P bass in "purple Metallic" one year only color.
    Bass is in excellent condition overall, one tiny ding in body that does not go through paint, un-noticeable unless you look for it. Headstock has a repaired crack at E string post, it is solid and stable and shows no sign of coming apart. I have owned this bass for 7 years and its never been an issue, I bought it this way and it never concerned me, however, it is there and needed to be disclosed as such. Neck is straight and truss turns as it should, frets are in excellent condition, no buzz or rattle. Set up with brand new GHS boomers (.45-.100) comes with hardshell case also in excellent condition, I always used a gig bag with this one so the hard case is like new. This a great playing bass in a unique color.

$675 shipped to CONUS only

no trade offers please

Attached Files:

2. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.