1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS Fender Road Worn Jazz Body & P'ups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by drbakker, Sep 2, 2013.

1. drbakker

drbakker

$350 plus shipping.

I used the neck and some of the hardware for a project, so I am left with the body, pickups, and pots.

The body is in "very good" condition. Basically as it comes from the factory, with the road worn wear.

The Road Worn's all look pretty similar (to me) and this one is no exception.

I have played it quite a bit before turning it into a project, so it has some play wear, but I think my play wear is totally overwhelmed by the factory wear. I don't want to claim it is factory fresh though.

The pickups are stock Road Worn pickups, 7.43Kohms and 6.93Kohms (see pics).

The body is relatively lightweight. I get 5.5lbs on my bathroom scale, but please don't take that as gospel, it is a bathroom scale after all...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

May reach a better target audience in the Accessories section? If it didn't have that hole in the lower bout... hmmm...
  3. mikecd1

mikecd1 Supporting Member

Those are some of the best sounding pickups on a jazz bass I've ever heard and if my Road Worn Jazz didn't already have a set, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Bump for a great sounding set of pickups and a great start for a project bass.
  4. drbakker

drbakker

The body is sold, I'll repost the p/u's
  5. Register to disable this ad