1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Fender Road Worn Jazz Tobacco SB w/ Lindy Fralin pickups and Tweed Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by csala, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csala

csala

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

SOLD

I'm selling a beautiful Fender Road Worn Jazz Bass. These instruments absolutely live up to the hype. If you're a fan of 60's jazz basses, you should consider this. The bass feels broken in, the nitro finish is beautiful, and it's an all around great player.

The original pickups have been replaced with Lindy Fralins.

Comes with a very cool tweed Fender gig bag. As always, this bass will be professionally packed.

I will take some well lit shots asap.

$850 shipped to the lower 48. No trades. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. csala

csala

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

I've received 2 requests for weight, so I assume that's a factor. The bass weighs 8.5lbs on my bathroom scale.
  3. csala

csala

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

4. soxhats

soxhats Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Hi. What year is the bass from? Are you going to post more pix? (Though I'm guessing it looks just like the other RWs.)
  5. RS

RS Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

original pups included?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.