1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Fender Roadworn Jazz pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by rojo412, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Proprietor, ACF Custom
    I got these from a friend after he replaced his set, believing that the one pickup was dead. And honestly, I thought it was dead as well...

But I fixed a pickup for a guy today and that made me revisit this set. I re-soldered the lead wires back onto the pickup and sure enough, they are working!
    I wired them up to a jack and tapped the poles with a screwdriver and they both work great. And as you can see in the pictures, they register on the multimeter, so they are 100% functional.

As for any wear and tear, they are ROADWORN pickups, so they are supposed to look that way. The tape is just masking tape, keeping the cover on.

These are proper, staggered, Fender-sized pickups. They won't fit pre-01 MIM Jazz Standard, but fit just about anything else with 3.6" and 3.73" width.
    They are single-coil pickups and they hum like any other single coil pickups.

$25 shipped takes the pair.
    Paypal, USA. PM if elsewhere or if you have any trade fodder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. audioglenn

audioglenn Gold Supporting Member

3. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Proprietor, ACF Custom
    Sold, pending payment...
  4. rojo412