1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Fishman Platinum Pro Bass EQ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps & Accessories' started by cbird, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbird

cbird Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

For sale: Fishman Platinum Pro Bass EQ

In great condition with original packaging. The unit has a few minor cosmetic scratches and is in perfect working order, sounds great.

$90 shipped within the US. SOLD
    Paypal preferred.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. jnathanj33

jnathanj33 There are two kinds of music, Good and Bad. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Are you going to a different bass eq? And if so which one. I'm shopping around for a upright bass eq that does not color the signal when flat. Thanks
  3. manueljauregui

manueljauregui

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

this does not color the signal IMHO, very flat response, very nice unit
  4. cbird

cbird Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Agreed with Manu, this unit has a very clean signal and has a flat, accurate response. I did switch to a Radial PZ-Pre because I've started doubling with BG-- I wanted a foot-switchable way to run both basses through one amp.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.