FS: Fodera Monarch Standard fretted walnut/maple/ebony

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nostatic, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostatic

nostatic Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: FEA Labs, Jule Amps
    SOLD One-of-a-kind instrument. Here's the story - I bought a Fodera Monarch Standard fretless 4 some months back. I also ordered a Fodera Yin Yang Standard without paint ("naked") which just showed up. Because I can't really leave well enough alone, I decided to swap the necks between the bodies because I'm more of a PJ guy (the YYS) but "need" a fretless more than a fretted, as I have my YYD which is my first-call 4-string fretted. As a result I now have a fretless neck on the YYS body, and I'm digging that. Since I have too many basses and don't really need another fretted 4, the walnut body bass is up for sale.

Spec:

walnut body, curly walnut top
    dual coil pickups
    Fodera/Pope standard preamp (3-band)
    maple neck (1-piece)
    ebony fingerboard
    34" scale, 19mm spacing
    10.1 lbs

includes the original Fodera case (brand new and unused) as well as the tools and case candy. Great sounding bass - the walnut results in a bit more focused midrange compared to alder or ash, and the ebony fingerboard gives a bit more bite and sizzle than pau ferro. Again, this spec is *not* currently available from Fodera unless you ordered a custom - which would be well north of $7K. The original standard basses are $4750 (fretless) and $4950 (yin yang std).

$3750 shipped/insured in the CONUS. Not interested in any trades - I've got too many basses already.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. asbs

asbs Supporting Member

that is a REAL custom Fodera !
    at a mini mini price
  3. ialma

ialma

If only this was a five stringers blues...
    Free bump!
  4. carlis

carlis

You can't beat that price for a genuine "customer's custom" Fodera!

I have an order coming up with exactly the same wood combo. Wonderful sounding guaranteed. GLWS!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Hou

Hou

Nice! I wish I could jump on this! But already have many basses and a Deep 5 on the way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.