1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Fodera Monarch Standard fretted walnut/maple/ebony

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nostatic, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostatic

nostatic Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: FEA Labs, Jule Amps
    SOLD One-of-a-kind instrument. Here's the story - I bought a Fodera Monarch Standard fretless 4 some months back. I also ordered a Fodera Yin Yang Standard without paint ("naked") which just showed up. Because I can't really leave well enough alone, I decided to swap the necks between the bodies because I'm more of a PJ guy (the YYS) but "need" a fretless more than a fretted, as I have my YYD which is my first-call 4-string fretted. As a result I now have a fretless neck on the YYS body, and I'm digging that. Since I have too many basses and don't really need another fretted 4, the walnut body bass is up for sale.

Spec:

walnut body, curly walnut top
    dual coil pickups
    Fodera/Pope standard preamp (3-band)
    maple neck (1-piece)
    ebony fingerboard
    34" scale, 19mm spacing
    10.1 lbs

includes the original Fodera case (brand new and unused) as well as the tools and case candy. Great sounding bass - the walnut results in a bit more focused midrange compared to alder or ash, and the ebony fingerboard gives a bit more bite and sizzle than pau ferro. Again, this spec is *not* currently available from Fodera unless you ordered a custom - which would be well north of $7K. The original standard basses are $4750 (fretless) and $4950 (yin yang std).

$3750 shipped/insured in the CONUS. Not interested in any trades - I've got too many basses already.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. asbs

asbs Supporting Member

that is a REAL custom Fodera !
    at a mini mini price
  3. ialma

ialma

If only this was a five stringers blues...
    Free bump!
  4. carlis

carlis

You can't beat that price for a genuine "customer's custom" Fodera!

I have an order coming up with exactly the same wood combo. Wonderful sounding guaranteed. GLWS!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Hou

Hou

Nice! I wish I could jump on this! But already have many basses and a Deep 5 on the way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.